Today is my 27th birthday! This is my first post and I want to look back on what has changed for me in the last year.
- Married my best friend!
- Started eating paleo (since first week of jan). This has been a catalyst for many other changes in my life:
- I stopped craving sugar as much and needing to snack as often.
- I started sleeping better. I wake up a lot easier, which I attribute to my body not using as much energy to digest food in the night time.
- I am enjoying cooking more. This doesn’t necessarily seem like a given for eating paleo, but when you stop weighing and measuring everything (to know the calories) it’s a lot more fun!
- I lost 3-4 lbs when I switched to paleo
- More energy for working out. Paleo allows me to work out after eating dinner in the evening because I don’t feel tired and bloated like I used to.
- Working out consistently (5-6 times a week) and enjoying gaining strength.
- Promoted at work
- Started a healthy living instagram (follow me: